Algorithmic futures trading - Investing with no experience
by Viktor Neustroev
About this course
Updated in June'16! Learn how to make 95% of profit in just 14 months!
Learn how to choose automated trading strategies and force them to earn money for you!
In this course I will show you several platforms where you can find a variety of trading robots. But, more importantly, I will give you a list of criteria to choose perfect strategies and teach you how to select them in practice.
I will explain what to take into account when you have to choose between two similar strategies. You will also get a basic knowledge of trading algorithms, their advantages as compared to manual trading, which markets it's better to trade using automated trading strategies.
What are the requirements?
- No programming skills required
- Just an open mind
- Basic Excel
What am I going to get from this course?
- Choose a perfect automated trading strategy
- Build a portfolio consisting of trading algorithms
- Learn what criteria a trading algorithm should match
- Learn when to exclude a strategy from portfolio
- Learn advantages of using trading algorithms
- Learn where to find automated trading strategies
- Understand why it’s better to trust an algorithm than a human
- Learn what markets to trade using trading algorithms
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in trading Financial Markets
- Professional traders and algorithm developers
- Anyone who wants to create a passive income on Financial Markets, but has no time to spare how to trade
- Forex, stocks, options and especially futures traders
- Those, who want to trade algorithms, but don't know where to start
- And finally, anyone who has bad experience in trading
What instruments do you prefer to invest?
The external side of the robot
My name is Viktor Neustroev and I am a trader.
Since 2003 I have been trading financial markets starting with FOREX and then broadening horizons to commodity markets. Trading is all my life, but it really became a passion when I started trading options. Trading financial markets gives people what they really want - financial independence.
I am also a chessplayer and a chess coach for my daughter (you can find my name in FIDE rating list). Why I like financial markets? Because it's like chess, when you know the rules, but you don't need to play against the market. Just follow your plan, again and again!
To sum up, I am here to share my trading experience. I believe that everyone wants to leave a trace in history and I see my mission in teaching and making people's life better.