CySEC Certification: Advanced Mock Exam Test Questions
About this course
CySEC Advanced Mock Exam
With this CySEC advanced mock exam course, you will get all the key test questions to pass the CySEC advanced exam. You can complete this course as often as you want, in order to be self-confident and well prepared for the exam.
This CySEC advanced mock exam course includes 184 challenging questions. After successful passing, this course many times, you will get the exam very easy.
The questions are covering the following topics:
- Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Laws – Scope / Powers / Offences
- Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Laws – Cypriot Investment Firms (CIFs)
- Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Laws – CIFs and Banks
- Insider Dealing and Market Manipulation (Market Abuse) Law
- Open-ended Undertakings for Collective Investment (UCI)
- Alternative Investments
- The Business of Credit Institutions Laws
- The Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Laws
- European Union
- Guidelines for Investment Firms
- Applied Risk Management
Special money-back guarantee
Special money-back guarantee: If you complete the course, sign up for the official CySEC exam and do not pass it, you can apply for a full refund of the course fee. You need to provide us with a copy of your letter from CySEC confirming that you have taken part in the exam and have not passed it. The standard 30-day money-back guarantee mentioned in our T&C does not apply for this course.
We believe in a world where people manage their own money. That’s why we have been building one of the largest online learning platforms for you to learn from the best traders, investors and personal finance gurus out there. Learning to trade, invest and manage your money is a serious task, at the same time it’s fun and much easier when someone shares their knowledge with you and brings you to a level where you can make your own experiences and learn by being active in the markets yourself while speaking with others in a community.