How to Trade Binary Options Effectively – All Levels
by Viktor Neustroev
About this course
In this course I will explore the fundamentals of trading binary options. You will also learn advantages and disadvantages of trading such simple financial instrument. I will describe how to trade binary option and explain a trading platform in all details.
I will teach you profitable trading patterns on 4 different types of markets and you will learn how to recognize them in future and take correct trading decision. Afterwards you could easily do everything yourself. You will also get a basic knowledge of trading commodities, indexes, Forex and stocks.
But the main idea of this course is that you get at least 3 profitable trading strategies and exclusive money management method, which can improve your trading perfomance significantly.
What are the requirements?
- Just an open mind
- Basic knowledge of trading is welcome, but not obligatory
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what binary options are
- Understand how to trade binary options
- Know trading patterns on different markets
- Know a new money management method
- Find the best moment to enter the market
- Know how to choose markets for different strategies
- Know at least 3 profitable trading strategies
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in trading Financial Markets
- Beginners and experienced traders who want to invest in binary options market
- People looking for investment opportunities
- Traders who want to learn trading patterns and integrate them into their own strategies
What You Should Know About Binary Options
Learn Trading Patterns
My name is Viktor Neustroev and I am a trader.
Since 2003 I have been trading financial markets starting with FOREX and then broadening horizons to commodity markets. Trading is all my life, but it really became a passion when I started trading options. Trading financial markets gives people what they really want - financial independence.
I am also a chessplayer and a chess coach for my daughter (you can find my name in FIDE rating list). Why I like financial markets? Because it's like chess, when you know the rules, but you don't need to play against the market. Just follow your plan, again and again!
To sum up, I am here to share my trading experience. I believe that everyone wants to leave a trace in history and I see my mission in teaching and making people's life better.