Option Trading - How To Earn If You Can't Predict The Market
by Viktor Neustroev
About this course
Learn how to trade options being neutral to the market!
In this course I will show you that there are many ways to trade options but only a few of them can bring you profit independently of most price movements. You will learn how to earn money from high/low Volatility and/or Time Decay.
I will explain how to estimate your risk and profit before you open option spreads. Afterwards you could easily do it yourself. You will also get a basic knowledge of trading options and parametres describing options and option spreads.
I believe you will take advantage of trading options and it will help you to make profits.
What are the requirements?
- Just an open mind
- Basic knowledge of trading is welcome, but not obligatory
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what options and futures are
- Learn about option spreads and understand when and how trade them
- Understand at what time to enter/exit the market
- Learn how to stay neutral to the market
- Learn advantages of being neutral to the market
- Know option trading terminology like Implied Volatility, Call, Put, Delta, Time Decay, Out-of-The-Money...
- Understand basic and advanced options strategies
- Understand what the Greeks mean when you trade options
- Understand how to build and read a risk profile
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in trading Financial Markets
- Those who lost their hope for making profit on Financial Markets
- Anyone who wants to understand how to trade options
- And finally, anyone who doubts that it's possible to earn money even if you can't predict a market direction
Basic Knowledge About Options
Option Constructions With Neutral Delta
Recommended Trades (Live Examples)
My name is Viktor Neustroev and I am a trader.
Since 2003 I have been trading financial markets starting with FOREX and then broadening horizons to commodity markets. Trading is all my life, but it really became a passion when I started trading options. Trading financial markets gives people what they really want - financial independence.
I am also a chessplayer and a chess coach for my daughter (you can find my name in FIDE rating list). Why I like financial markets? Because it's like chess, when you know the rules, but you don't need to play against the market. Just follow your plan, again and again!
To sum up, I am here to share my trading experience. I believe that everyone wants to leave a trace in history and I see my mission in teaching and making people's life better.