Seasonality: How to profit from recurring growing season patterns in commodity markets
The goal of this seasonality course is to help traders understand what seasonality is, which markets exhibit seasonality, and how seasonality can be used to support profitable trading strategies.
Crop markets show predictable annual trends based on the growing season. Commodity traders who understand this seasonality have an edge.
This Seasonality Trading Course Will Help You Learn:
- What seasonality is and how it differs from other financial cycles
- Which markets have the most dependable seasonal patterns
- Which time frames are best for seasonality-based trading strategies
- How the annual growing season drives seasonality in crop markets
- Why “hard” commodities don’t usually lend themselves to seasonal trading
- How best to use seasonality in trading strategies