Stock Market Investing Strategies
by Matt Bernstein
About this course
Discover great investment strategies for good stocks to buy.
From an investing standpoint, my most successful investments in 2008 were, Google and Apple. In 2012 they were, Facebook, Tesla, and Netflix.
Now, you’re thinking, “that’s great for you, how am I going to succeed?”
At the end of the course you'll learn how to…
- Discover and invest in stocks that outperform the DOW and S&P 500.
- Maximize your return on investment.
- Understand the history of the stock market so you will not be doomed to repeat other people's mistakes.
- Decide whether a financial advisor is right for you.
- Think rationally about the stock market and think long term.
- Determine your risk appetite investing in stocks.
- Calculate textbook stock valuations.
Introduction to Stock Market Investing
Think Rationally & Long Term
While studying to become a Communication Major at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, I learned there is an unequal access to strategic resources, an uneven distribution of wealth, and I wanted to help solve it. At the same time selling on eBay profiting $24,000 a year, part-time.
After college, I moved to an apartment in Boston, MA (that I could barely afford) to create online courses, teaching students how to sell on eBay.
That people with full-time jobs can supplement their income with a part-time passive income.
Currently, I'm teaching people how to emulate my successes starting and growing a part-time passive income and leveraging their money (and patience) to grow a portfolio income.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, memorable experiences, my girlfriend, family, and close friends.