Strategies that work today – Summary version
by Sebastian J. Kuhnert, Tradimo
About this course
In February 2017, Sebastian J. Kuhnert, Founder & CEO of Tradimo, held a lecture at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
The lecture was held as part of a trading seminar for students of the 6th semester of the Bachelor of Science programme and intends to provide an overview of the practical side of trading and elements of successful strategies while answering important questions such as:
- Why does it make sense to spend time with the stock market?
- Which return can be expected?
- Which strategies used to work well but need to be tweaked to be useful today?
- Which strategies are generally known to be successful?
- How have famous traders turned $10,000 into more than $42,000,000?
- What can go wrong in practice?
- Which tools are available for retail traders to perform better?
Note: This course represents an abbreviated version of the lecture and will be turned into a longer, more detailed series of courses in the future. Students of this course will receive a 10% discount for all full, in-depth version of this course.
Sebastian J. Kuhnert, Tradimo
Practical trading advice
- I'm passionate about investing, trading, education, games and virtual reality. At Tradimo, we help bring the best instructors for financial topics together with people who want to improve their financial literacy through our course platform tradimo.com and our mobile game Little Traders.
We believe in a world where people manage their own money. That’s why we have been building one of the largest online learning platforms for you to learn from the best traders, investors and personal finance gurus out there. Learning to trade, invest and manage your money is a serious task, at the same time it’s fun and much easier when someone shares their knowledge with you and brings you to a level where you can make your own experiences and learn by being active in the markets yourself while speaking with others in a community.