Supply & Demand Insider Trading Strategy
Trade like one of the big players. The big players leave clues on the charts that we can pick up and then trade with the players who move the markets. Supply and demand levels/zones are created when big players (institutions, funds, banks, governments etc.) build their positions.
Created by Rolf Schlotmann.
What will you learn
- To read, trade and master any price chart.
- Understand the flow of buyers, sellers, institutional trading and big players.
- How to avoid stop loss fishing / hunting.
- Trading supply and demand pockets.
- Identify institutional buying and trade with the big players.
- How to place stops to avoid stop hunting.
- What is liquidity and how to trade liquidity hunting.
- Supply and demand spikes in action.
- Exact entry, exit and trade management rules.