Trading News Using Binary Options
by Viktor Neustroev
About this course
This course is about how to make a profitable strategy trading only few times a week – only after important news releases.
In this course I teach you how to identify trading patterns which usually happen after the most significant events take place and how to predict future price movement just knowing market participants reaction to this particular news. Why do I know that? Because participants often overestimate risks and underestimate the impact of a certain economic process for a certain currency. And you may use this market ineffectiveness opening binary options.
After passing this course, you would be able to identify a trading pattern after a certain economic release. You'll also learn when open a trade and what expiration time to choose to make this strategy more profitable.
What are the requirements?
- Just an open mind
- Basic knowledge of trading is welcome, but not obligatory
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what binary options are
- Understand what news is important for financial markets
- Know where to find economic calendars for trading
- Learn how market participants react to news releases
- Be able to make a research to distinguish different trading patterns
- Learn how to make money using news releases
- Be able to create own strategy based on news statistics
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in trading Financial Markets
- Beginners and experienced traders who want to invest in binary options market
- People looking for investment opportunities
- Traders who want to learn trading patterns and integrate them into their own strategies
Basic Knowledge about Binary Options
Trading Binary Options on News
My name is Viktor Neustroev and I am a trader.
Since 2003 I have been trading financial markets starting with FOREX and then broadening horizons to commodity markets. Trading is all my life, but it really became a passion when I started trading options. Trading financial markets gives people what they really want - financial independence.
I am also a chessplayer and a chess coach for my daughter (you can find my name in FIDE rating list). Why I like financial markets? Because it's like chess, when you know the rules, but you don't need to play against the market. Just follow your plan, again and again!
To sum up, I am here to share my trading experience. I believe that everyone wants to leave a trace in history and I see my mission in teaching and making people's life better.