Social Trading – More than a substitute for the investment fund
About this course
Social trading has become very popular over the last years. Let's look at some of the opportunities and risks related to it.
Advantages of Social Trading
- You can interact with and learn from the knowledge of experienced traders.
- You can get almost the same results as experienced traders who allow you to copy their trades.
- You don't have to pay the typical management fees of mutual funds.
- As a top trader you can benefit from generating profits for your followers, first monetarily (you get a reward usually) and secondly by gaining reputation and even job offers.
Disadvantages of Social Trading
- You need to take a more active role with regards to having strict criteria for choosing a top trader (or lead trader).
- The fees of social trading brokers are usually higher than those of brokers where you trade yourself.
- Only the most popular stocks, currencies and indices are available for copy trading.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to pick a top trader
- How to build a portfolio of traders
- Opportunities for followers and top traders
- How to make money from your trading skills
Building a career
We believe in a world where people manage their own money. That’s why we have been building one of the largest online learning platforms for you to learn from the best traders, investors and personal finance gurus out there. Learning to trade, invest and manage your money is a serious task, at the same time it’s fun and much easier when someone shares their knowledge with you and brings you to a level where you can make your own experiences and learn by being active in the markets yourself while speaking with others in a community.