Stock Market Investment: Analysing Software Companies
About this course
What will you learn?
- Define different types of software companies and their characteristics
- Conduct quantitative financial analysis on software companies
- Conduct qualitative non financial analysis on software companies
- Understand where software companies spend their revenue.
- Identify grow drivers for software companies.
- Appreciate competitive advantages held by software companies.
- Know the risks in the software industry.
Who is this course for?
- Folks looking to invest into software or technology firms.
- Folks looking to learn how analyse their investments.
Why this course?
Are you looking to invest into software companies? What are the important characteristics and trends of this industry? Do these companies have any moat? How do they spend their cash? What are the risks?
In this course, I will teach how to analyse and invest into software companies.
What will be taught?
We start off by learning about the different sub segments of the software industry. Then we move onto quantitative financial analysis. After which, we will continue into qualitative non financial discussion. All this will give us a holistic view of software companies before we commit investments into them.
What is the delivery method?
Unlike some other courses out there where you just hear instructors talking endlessly, and you only see boring text in their presentation, this course will include animations, images, charts and diagrams help you understand the various concepts.
This is also not a motivation class where I preach to you that you must work hard to succeed, or you must have discipline to profit from the market.
In this course, you will learn actionable methods and frame work.
So what are you waiting for? Its time to take action! Go ahead to click on the enrol button. I will see you at our course.
Summary and conclusion
KnowledgePursue is dedicated to empowering students worldwide with knowledge. Rather than traditional brick and motar lectures, or picking up knowledge from physical books, we believe in imparting knowledge through video to shorten the learning process. We have our unique teaching style that sets to make courses a fun topic, intuitive to understand, and very engaging.