Trading the NFP (Non-Farm Payrolls)
by Littlefish FX
About this course
What’s In This Guide
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know about NFP, how it impacts the markets and how to trade it. Below is a summary of what you’ll find:
- Introduction to the NFP: What it says on the tin – in this chapter, we’ll introduce the NFP, explain what it is, where to find the data you need, and just why it’s so important to the markets.
- What You Need to Trade the NFP: In this chapter, find out what tools and platforms you’ll require in order to apply our NFP strategy.
- Affected Currencies & Volatility: Not all risk events will be important to all currencies – in this chapter, we’ll explain which currencies are affected by NFP and why. We’ll also give you some examples of how NFP can affect volatility in the markets.
- The Reuters Poll Number: In this chapter, we’ll discuss how the NFP is forecasted in the Reuters Poll and how you can use this information to your advantage.
- NFP Trading Strategies: In this section, we’ll outline in detail how to trade the NFP with easy to follow rules.
- Advanced NFP Trading Strategy: Once you’ve mastered the basic NFP strategy, find out how you can maximise profits with our advanced version.
- Risk Management and Trade Psychology: A word on managing risk and keeping your head straight before you get started.
- NFP Trading Strategy Cheat Sheet & Conclusion: We’ve come to the end of our NFP guide and it’s time for you to put what you’ve learnt into action! Our ‘Cheat Sheet’ is our NFP trading strategy in a nutshell - handy to keep by your side during the NFP trading session.
Littlefish FX Guide to Trading the NFP
Formed in 2011, Littlefish FX aims to democratise the foreign exchange market by providing high quality educational materials, pro trader analysis, trading strategies and market-leading tools & indicators to retail traders of all experience and skill levels. Traditionally the preserve of large financial institutions, Forex is now a thriving market for willing, committed and knowledgeable retail traders to make consistent returns. As our company name suggests, our expert team of analysts, traders and IT developers have developed innovative and cutting-edge educational and analytical tools and strategies to help the “little fish” navigate the trillion-dollar FX ocean.
We are offering all Tradimo users 20% off all our Forex courses, indicators and trade alerts. Simply enter the discount code LFXTRADIMO during checkout.
To view our full selection of Forex products, head to www.littlefishfx.com