Hou Yifan – The Ultimate Trading Starter Kit
About this course
“We all need money. It helps us do what we want to do. Since I’ve started learning to invest my prize money, I’m not worried anymore and can focus on my game instead. It’s a great feeling.” Hou Yifan, Women's World Chess Champion
The course that helped the chess world champion make her first trade
You ask yourself what trading is, how it works and what returns are possible? Would you like to have a gentle introduction to trading?
This course is perfect for beginners, because we clarify all important basics of trading. This course was designed especially for Women's World Chess Champion Hou Yifan and helped her make her first trade and prepare her for our group investment challenge where our goal is to generate €100,000 in profits together with all participants.
Our philosophy for new traders and investors
We believe that in the beginning it is important to...
- Understand more about the world you are entering
- Get a good structure and healthy behaviour from the start
- Learn to use a strategy that allows you to get to know the markets in practice, i.e. enter the market with real money, limited risk and the chance for a good return, while being optimised for learning. This means that the strategy starts simple and can be expanded and modified later on as you learn more.
What you will learn in this course:
- What is trading?
- Why learn more about finance and trading?
- Is it possible to beat the market?
- What is an edge?
- How much money can I earn?
- What is a trading journal?
- How to trade with the forex beginner strategy
Part II of this course will help you modify our beginner strategy or develop your own strategy as well as teach you how to invest on different time-horizons.
Basic knowledge for trading
One step deeper
Our forex beginner strategy
Exclusive videos with Hou Yifan
We believe in a world where people manage their own money. That’s why we have been building one of the largest online learning platforms for you to learn from the best traders, investors and personal finance gurus out there. Learning to trade, invest and manage your money is a serious task, at the same time it’s fun and much easier when someone shares their knowledge with you and brings you to a level where you can make your own experiences and learn by being active in the markets yourself while speaking with others in a community.