The goal of this technical analysis course is to attempt to predict the future movements of an asset based on its historic price behavior.
It is based on the principle that prices, at all times, reflect all the relevant information needed to make sound trading decisions. Therefore, technical analysts, more often than not, refrain completely from using fundamental or economic data of any sort. Price patterns, they argue, are first, reliable indicators of future prices, and secondly, universal: they repeat themselves in all markets and all time frames over again.
What This Technical Analysis Course Will Help You Learn:
- What different chart types there are
- Why Japanese candlesticks are superior compared to other charting methods
- How to read Japanese candlesticks
- How to use horizontal support and resistance and trend lines
- How to do multiple time frame analysis correctly
- How to trade classic chart formations, such as double top/bottom, head and shoulders, triangles