How to set up a template and pivot points
This lesson assumes that you understand your financial goals and are familiar with all the risks and opportunities online trading provides. You can schedule a free call with our expert trader that will help you find the best way to achieve your financial goals.
This tutorial shows you how to download the template and add the pivot points into MetaTrader 4. (MT4)
After reading this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Download and install the custom pivot points
- Load the custom pivot points
- Download and install the tradimo template
Installing custom pivot points
To add pivot points to your MT4, follow these steps:
- Download the pivot points by open this Download
- Copy the downloaded files.
3. Click on File and Open Data Folder
4. Click on MQL4 and then Indicators:
5. Paste the copied files:
6. Restart your Metatrader 4
Add tradimo pivot points to your chart
- Click Insert and move your mouse over Indicators and Custom.
- Click Pivot Points and then do the same for Pivot Points Mediums.